Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've Seen The Light

I post exponentially more at Tumblr than I ever could at Blogger so after hemming and hawing I've officially moved.

My Official Tumblelog

Yes, I hate "tumblelog" too, but I can post to that thing lickety split and if there's some wordy treatise I need to share with all of you, I'll note it there with a link and make it all kinds of easy for you to come back here without a bookmark. So, if you want daily information, go there. Want some peace to catch up on all my old gems, stay here for a bit and then go over there.

A thousand kisses,
OAA

1 comment:

Benjamin Russell said...

Your six like the amount of content on the Tumblog, but rather chafe at the fact that we can't comment on anything. Or else we surely would have said, "Don't!" or "Spy Daddy!" or "I think have that Atari ET game in a box at my dad's. Do you want it?" That sort of thing. I'm jus' sayin'.